Final Portfolio

















        For my final portfolio, I wanted to go with a playful look. Every other page is either light pink or light blue, as these are my favorite colors. I like that these colors give off a cotton candy vibe because cotton candy reminds me of being a kid again. If I could, I definitely would be a kid again. I chose to keep my portfolio very simple because that represents me the best. I like to do what I'm good at and do it well. I did not want to go too crazy because then I feel like it can be hard to look at. I think the pink and blue colors work really well with a lot of my projects as well. For example, my butterfly calligram is pink and blue. I really spent a lot of time making sure this looked perfect. This project took me about 6 hours to complete. I rewrote all of my artist statements because I did not want to have too many words on one page.
        For this project I used many different techniques, such as text wrapping, using the frame tool, and also working with the different pages and colors to get them perfect. For my back cover, I decided to put pictures of things that make me happy because that is supposed to be the whole look of my portfolio overall. Volleyball, my puppy, and my hometown best friend are just a few of my favorite things in the world that make me the happiest. I thought this was the best way to wrap everything up. I decided to put my projects in order of when we did them, so that it goes by program. For my very first cover page, I decided to put a picture of myself where I was genuinely happy. I really enjoyed this project, despite how long it took, because we got to go back through all of our old work again and put it all together. 











Comments

  1. This project came out so good. I really like the flow of the portfolio and the cotton candy vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cotton candy color theme you went for. Your portfolio layout is simple yet organized! You had really good explanations of all your work too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Business cards

Self Portrait Propaganda