Intro

    Hello! My name is Isabella Franjione, but you can all call me Bella. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I have a puppy named Macho and two older brothers who are out of college. Growing up, sports were my entire life. I played softball, basketball, dance, gymnastics, swim, volleyball, and anything my school had that I could participate in. Eventually, I narrowed it down to volleyball and basketball, which are two club teams here at UT that I am interested in playing on. I really enjoy reading, shooting hoops, or going out with my friends in my free time. I am also a huge coffee lover, and I am the type of person who is always down for any adventure.     

    I chose UT because I always knew since my freshman year of high school that I wanted to go south. I did not even tour UT because of covid, but I did see it virtually and absolutely loved it. It's the perfect size for me, and I have been loving every minute since I have been here. I am a biology major, as in high school, biology was that class that naturally came to me. I am actually not pre-med, and my future plans are to get into medical research. I guess you could say that I do have a science and math brain. I am excited for this class, but also a little nervous because I am a perfectionist. If I lose my project somehow, I know I would be upset. I took a course in high school that was somewhat similar to this one that was called 3D modeling and that class was a lot of fun. I am looking forward to this semester!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Business cards

Self Portrait Propaganda