Adobe Illustrator Videos / Reactions

 


The Paint Brush Tool

    I think that the paint brush tool is going to be easy to use, especially because you can set how smooth you want the lines to be. I would definitely use this tool a lot if I wanted to create something with neat lines that are not jagged or rough. I enjoyed this video, and I really like that there are so many different options for how to manipulate the lines you are drawing. It was interesting to me that if you draw on the tablet, the program can change the thickness of the line according to how hard you press down on the screen. I am excited to use this tool, and I know I will find it to be very useful. 




The Lasso Tool

    I really enjoyed this tool because it looks simple to use. The lasso tool can be used to select certain items on your screen and you can select more or less items as well, once you have selected something. It was interesting to me that all you have to do is click and drag. I am definitely excited to use this tool a lot because you can also select certain control points of an object to manipulate just that certain part of the object. To add more items to your selection, you just have to hold in the shift key, and to get rid of items that might be part of your selection, all you have to do is hold the alt key. I know this tool will be important for my success in using Adobe illustrator. 


The Hand tool 

    The hand tool allows one to scroll or move around their page to see all aspects of their illustration. I can definitely picture myself using this tool a lot, especially because of the shortcut that they said. If you just hold the space bar, it is a quick way to get the hand to come up, and then when you let go of the space bar, the hand will disappear. I think that I will use the hand tool a lot because it is a fast and easy way to move around your page, so that you can get to different parts of your illustration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Business cards

Self Portrait Propaganda