Photoshop Tutorials

Spot healing brush tool:


    This tool was very intriguing to me because I feel like this is one that is often used in this program. I think this tool will be pretty easy to use because all you have to do is place it over the thing that you would want to remove from the image. The computer does the work for you, as it will look at the pixels surrounding what you are removing in order to fill that space. I might use this tool if there is a mistake or something that I want to remove or touch up from an image I am working with. I feel like this tool will be very useful to me. I found it interesting how they had to select "content-aware" before using the tool because that way the computer will recognize what is surrounding the content we are trying to get rid of. 

Straighten tool:



    I really enjoyed this video because sometimes when I take pictures, I don't have the perfect angle and I hate when my images are crooked, so this tool is interesting. I think this tool will be pretty easy to use, as it straightens your image for you, depending on the horizon you select. I think it could be a problem, though, if you go straighten your image and then part of the edges get cropped out because it had to crop it a little bit to straighten it. I think it'll be easy to use, though. I might use this tool if something about my image is crooked or not perfectly straight. Something I found interesting was how the program crops out a little part of the photo when you straighten it because it must compensate for straightening it out. 


Magic wand tool:



    I now understand how people can make an image transparent by removing the background on photoshop with this handy tool. I think this tool will be easy to use, because similar to the other tools, the program will do the work for you in selecting the background that you will want to delete. I feel like I will use this tool if I am working with an image and don't like the background or want to get rid of it overall, so I will be sure to utilize this tool to do so. Something i found interesting was that you can go up to the panel where the actual tool itself is and you can make it so that you can select small additional areas of background that might not have originally been picked up by the tool to remove. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Business cards

Self Portrait Propaganda