Brush Tag Project

 


        For my artist tag, I really wanted it to have the splatter effect because that is my favorite spray. I thought this one would really give my design that grunge look that I was going for. I chose to flip the negative upside down because I wanted it to look smeared near the top of the fire, and get sharper as it goes farther down. I chose pink and purple for my colors because these are my top two favorite colors. I like the contrast between the dark purple with the light pink, so that is why I chose the shades that I decided on. I made the splatter bigger because I wanted it to be big and thick around the center of my logo, and fade out as it gets smaller toward the edges. 
        We used many different techniques in photoshop in order to get this print tag that I ended up with, such as that I had to use many different layers. We had to create a path around the logo, in order to get the appearance that we spray painted it out of cardboard. I put the scratches zoomed in on a lot of the flames because this really made the logo look beat up and as if it has been on a wall for a long time. Overall, I really enjoyed creating my very own print tag that I can put on my work because the colors are unique to me and this is my own logo. The scratches and negative were carefully placed and rotated to be exactly how I wanted them, so that the tag would have the grunge appearance I wanted it to have. 

Comments

  1. I really loved your project idea from the beginning. I think it came out super cool. Im also living for the tag brush you created out of this I think it is really pretty, I love the colors that you used for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Business cards

Self Portrait Propaganda