photoshop photos inspo for somewhere project

 


        I think it would be hard to photoshop myself into this because of the shape of the instagram post that is already photoshopped in there and also the specific lighting and clothing that would have to be perfect. 


        This inspired me for the somewhere project because I feel like it could be cool to photoshop myself being next to or with an olympic medalist, or I could put myself on the podium or something like that. 


        This one really made me laugh because I thought it was funny that instead of making the kid taller, he made the dad shorter by removing his body. 


        I thought this illusion was funny and also looks really doable if I would want to try it. I really liked this illusion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Business cards

Self Portrait Propaganda